Business Administration & Management
Business Management and Administration courses offer students a chance to use state-of-the art equipment and software to prepare for the business world. Among other skills, students will learn computer literacy, word processing, and spreadsheet and database management.
Program Location: Articulation Agreements:
- Beaver Island Community School Baker College
- Boyne City High School Davenport University
- Boyne Falls High School Ferris State University
- Central Lake High School Monroe Community College
- Charlevoix High School North Central Michigan College
- East Jordan High School Lake Superior State University
- Ellsworth High School Washtenaw Community College
- Harbor Springs High School
- Pellston High School
- Petoskey High School
- Management Consultant
- Social Media Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Market Research Analyst
- Business Operations Manager
- HR Specialist
- Administrative Assistant
- Loan Officer
Ready To Get Started?
Contact your school counselor today and learn more about your career options!